1. WARNING - This part of forum is for English language writed posts ONLY! Any other language isn't alowed! Please respect forum rules, otherwise, your posts will be deleted, and you will be warned, one time only!
  2. Мы продолжаем публиковать интересные статьи на тему SocialEngine 4. Одна из статей посвящена правильному выбору сервера для вашей социальной сети, а другая содержит советы по увеличению производительности платформы. Также мы добавили большую статью о пользовательских уровнях. Ознакомиться со статьями вы можете в разделе Вопросы и Ответы SocialEngine 4.
  3. Вам кажется, что ваша версия SocialEngine 4, работает медленно?

Голосуйте. Пишите свою версию системы, железо на чем работает и количество пользователей. Будем увеличивать производительность :-) Подробнее

4. В связи с участившимися случаями попыток продажи пользователями форума различных "сборок" коммерческих социальных платформ, обычно основанных на SocialEngine 3, вводится новое правило для форума. Запрещается создание тем или размещение в уже созданных предложений о продаже или размещение ссылок на сайты, где происходит продажа "сборок". Пользователи, которые продолжат свою коммерческую деятельность в данном направлении, будут заблокированы. Подробнее.

Anyone Have Created Social Network On The SE??

Discussion in 'General discussions' started by enri113, Nov 14, 2013.

1. enri113 Thread starter User

Message Count:
    Anyone Have Created Social Network On The SE??

Please Add Your Social Networks Here. How It works And Other Comments.

Thanks.
  2. sallygirl User

Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    I have a network that started on se 3 and has over 150k of users... the platform is very limiting and needs constant updates... THe core coders .. kinda sucked. SE4 is slightly better but also has its issues.. but it is possible to make a living from a social network... Just takes a lot of work.
  3. cybermaniac User

Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    There are a lot of people who have made local or specific social networks, but a lot of them are discarting the main troubles it have involved, and the owners get tired or bored to the code fixes it has to been made to meet some stabilty, cause the main problem it has, is the slow speed it can turn onto your site.

I've been working on my site for a little more than 5 years and I've started with SE v.3.20 and although it is a lot more faster than SE 4, it have a less options available facepalm
  4. Focis Novice member

Message Count:
    I'm creating my site now on SE4. When it's will be finished, I'll publish link.
  5. JayHackz Novice member

Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    Yap i have a SocialNetwork with SE.. have a nice root server and more then 40 members will crashed.. i realy dont know why.. :(
  6. kos User

Message Count:
    How many total users do you think SE can handle before becoming unstable?
  7. dean case User

Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    My version of phpFox:
    I have SE and PHPFox, I have been a long user of phpfox but I am now thinking of using SE for another network. I hope everything works out ok.
  8. socialtimegmx User

Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    My version of phpFox:
    My version of Oxwall:
    Here is my site : www . moneybook2u . Com ( SE 4.1.7 )
    It is my first SE website , and it's been a year and half , I have no time to maintain the site and make it effective . Although I spend a lot of time to build it with the help of many of my SE community friends .If you guy interested to take over, feel free to contact me.